During that time all production on sublimated goods will be halted, which includes printed panels and any orders already in production. Please budget an additional 2 weeks into the turnaround time if you are ordering around this period.
If in fact the shipping company has claimed the package has been delivered and you have not received it, we will work together with you and the shipping company to figure out a solution. Each situation will be seen on a case by case basis.
Promotion is only eligible for BE Store purchases. Team store purchases are NOT included. Value is calculated pre-tax. BE Gift card will be sent via email used to purchase within 24 hours of order on business days and the following business day if purchased on a weekend or holiday. BE Gift Card’s will expire after 5 Years of reception and can be used on any order placed on our online store. BE Gift Card’s can be used in conjuncture with promo codes and users will have to input the gift card first and then the promo code.
Generally, we will ship all the items together in one shipment once the Made to Order item has been completed. If requested we can ship the stocked item’s first, but you would have to pay for double the shipping.
Our jerseys tend to fit true to size. They are not baggy, like so many Ultimate jerseys are. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up, as some people find our gear to be quite slimming.
Yes! Our design team is ready to help. We offer free design realization. Fill out this document, and draw or describe your design to us so we can bring your ideas to life.
For sublimated and embroidered gear, our minimum order is six pieces. For screen print orders, our minimum order is 12 pieces.
Our sublimated apparel takes four weeks from order completion, including same-day printed panel confirmation, to be shipped. Shipping may take anywhere from one to four business days, so you can generally expect to receive your order within five weeks (25 business days from order completion). You can learn more about timelines
Our turnaround time has already been streamlined to be one of the fastest in the industry. 95% of this time is spent on production, and the remaining 5% is spent shipping. In Canada, we already use the fastest shipping available, but in the USA, we can offer faster shipping rates if requested.
We ship duty-free all over the world. If you have any questions about international sales, feel free to get in touch.
BE Ultimate will cover the cost of customs and duties, so you and your team aren’t surprised with any additional charges after completing your order.
Whether you place an order through the online collections or through an order form spreadsheet, once your design has been fully confirmed, payment has been received and your order form is finalised, the order will be considered "Completed".
If you manage several teams and are preparing to order in bulk, feel free to get in contact to see if you qualify for a large program discount!
Sometimes! Send us an email to see what special offers you may be eligible for.
If you have any problems with your apparel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you in whatever way we can.
Wash inside out in cold or warm water (not hot). Hang dry or tumble dry on low heat.
Match the color of the garment to our color chart or simply select a color you want from the chart. Once you determine the color code, note it on the design file. If the color you're looking for isn't on the color chart, no worries! Just send us your pantone.